Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 Months!


                                                    7 months 
So at 28 weeks I'm now in my third trimester!  Kiley is being very active and alert.  She's now doing a lot of stretching where  can feel her feet on one side of my belly and her head on the other.  The gestational diabetes tests came back negative, in fact my blood sugar counts are very good.  My placenta previa has corrected itself which is another big relief.  From now on I'll be seeing the doctor every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and then once a week after that.  Some of the annoying symptoms such as the nosebleeds, heartburn, back pain, and the fact that I can't stand in one place for more than 10 minutes or even sit that long without the horrible back pain can make pregnancy pretty uncomfortable.  But when I'm lying down and she starts to move around and I can see all that movement from the outside its an amazing and peaceful connection that makes all the little annoyances worth it.  



And we're also finally completely settled in the new house.  The new living room furniture came so we don't have to sit on the floor anymore.  The fence is up and the dogs are enjoying exploring the backyard and the sunshine.  Over Memorial Day weekend we got a lot of landscaping done and set up the new patio furniture and grill that made for a great barbeque with friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment