Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 1 Down...




This week marks the start of the second week of Ranger School for my husband, Todd.  He finished RAP week, which 45% of students fail, and from what I've heard he is doing very well.  I can only talk to Todd through letters and will hopefully get to talk to him two times in the next two months.  We are all so proud of how well he is doing and look forward to seeing him at Ranger School Graduation.
On another note I am 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant with out first baby.  My due date is August 18th 2009.  The first few weeks were filled with nausea, food aversions, sensitivity to smell, tiredness, and breast tenderness.  Most of those symptoms have tapered off already, possibly to return a little later.  I wish Todd were here for the next couple of months to share it all with me, by the time he sees me I might actually start to show.  Then we can spend the rest of the pregnancy together and the first three months of the baby's life until Todd deploys again in about a year from now.  
I hope to keep everyone updated on the pregnancy and Todd's progress through Ranger School.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment